BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blame on myself...

went to Black jack again..just wanted to finish the bottle that we left yesterday..met some of the junior..and the black pearl(only my secondary sch fren know who is she)..saw the way she dance make me feel really omg..i chat with her today afternoon..i said i gonna leave her..but actually i din..i just cant..especially when i heard the song of "heart beat" from lee hom even the story of wolverine and the moon...just don know why she's like a bit mad when i talking about the yi ya yi ya..im not teasing her..just when i think of that..that remind the happy time when im talking to her..that remind me of how cute she is..at least is happy and cute for me..but seem like she doesnt like i remember all those thing..so i decide to promise her that i will forget all the memory that i had to her..it's quite hard for me..but there is nothing i can do..sometimes im really hate the story behind that girl..why she wanted to use her pic..but everything had already happened..i just can blame myself stupid..

0 comments: