BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some picture of the progress







Finally i had finish done the cookies and tiramisu cake that i promise her..hope she will like it..Just now at the 1st when we talk on phone..i feel quite happy because she talk lot of thing with me..er..maybe that is a lot for me but for her is not??But before we close the call i feel quite down..cause i request a kiss from her and i asked did she miss me not??she reject me and don't want to tell me she miss me not..Is it an early answer for me that she won't accept me??or im too sensitive??Anyway..tomorrow i will go to k.k with hope..maybe im just cheating myself that everything will be fine...just don't want to accept the truth?Tomorrow is her driving test..all the best for her..and i believe that she can do it..

0 comments: