BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Falling..

This cockpit(pipper warrior) picture is the one im going to fly with soon..finally im back from kk 2 days ago...the result was...i been rejected by her..seriously i feel so down..losing direction..but there is nothing i can do..i still loving her..i ever think of giving up..as what i did last time..don't wanted to waste my time..but this time..i just can't...im too deep to her..she is dominating me..in front of her..i really bit nervous..my mind was blank that time..she is really charming..i cant even stand look into her eyes for 2 second..cause it's like absorbing me..like taking my breath away..for me i think that day was quite boring for her..cause we just hang around warissan and cp and then we just watched a movie and a dinner together..after that i sent her back..i think if i got a car there and i know kk better maybe our day will be more interesting..but everything had already pass..this 2 days im sick..but im not suffering from sick..just suffering in missing her..her smile her eyes and the way she act..everything is still in my mind..never been this way before..although without her,my life still goes on..but it just incomplete..i think i will wait for her till the day i really get out from her life..maybe i will just become a memory for her..but she will always inside me..

0 comments: