BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bahala Island fishing trip..

The one with red cap is our ABANG YUSRI the organizer of this trip..i usually go fishing with him..he is a nice guy..

Our departure place..SIM SIM bridge number 14.

Nearby Bahala Island view

Im so interested in that 2 hole..its like a big nose~lolz

Start our fishing competition d..that fella is Abang Yusri friend..quite a pro fishing man..

My fishing place view...

This is all the fish we get..got 1 quite big..but i think we gave it to the boat man..

After finished fishing at 4 something..we decided to stop fishing and went to the beach..

Some picture of the view from the beach..


My class mate, our technician(jus) , our operation officer(saiful) & abang yusri playing..

My classmate...
Saiful, my classmate and me(the fat one)..lolz

Leaving Bahala Island..

Sunset..

0 comments: