BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Feel so great today..






This is what i did today..morning wake up at 7am..went to have breakfast with my family on those "shui xiong ohk"..it's really water pollution there..lot of rubbish on the sea..but the food there was nice..the seafood there very fresh..although it just 3 prawns and 3 pierce of fish and 1 "yu fu"..but the soup taste sweet..about the wan tan...it's not that nice compare to usually those i eat...after that we went to a chinese graveyard for cleaning my dad's grave...my dad was pass away for almost 6 years..but i just went there for 3 times..don't know why...i like the feeling of going to graveyard in the morning..i feel peace,calm and comfortable...feel like i wanted to talk to my dad about what happened on me.. after finished cleaning..went back home take shower..and then i went to cut hair..long time never cut this kind of hair jor..i feel great..and then in the evening..i called out my friends..4 of us..went to fishing..the view was quite nice..but unlucky we din't get any fish today..i even fall down on the stone cause of my bait get stuck..cause din't relize the stone is wet...maybe my dad is protecting me...although i fall down but i din't get any hurt...just my pant and my hand get dirty..and then..later at night..my friends date me go to clubbing...they said there are lot of chicks there..but i guess all the chicks is malay(doesnt mean im racist.just im not interested)..anyway..just go out with them to have some fun better than stay at home facing computer the whole day.

0 comments: