BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling fresh...

Today went footsal with my classmate...haiz..footsal really not suit me..cause i don't know how to control the ball...so i went to be keeper..wa..who know they all kicking like wanted to kill you..lolz...my friends still said im lucky cause they never blast me...but don't know why eventhough my position as a keeper i din't move much..but i still sweat a lot and i think i wont join them for footsal again..cause i feel i don't suit it..today wanted to play basketball actually..but a friend of mine din't went to the court..so basketball cancel and this few days my dinner i just take an apple..at the first 2 days i really will feel hungry at the night..but now i feel its ok for me to not have dinner..so everyday i just have my breakfast which at 12pm..after that at night i will just have an apple and then do some exercise..i can feel my stamina increasing..lolz..about my school..the captain syed(cock story teller)..really shit..the way he bluff you..even a 3 years old kid also know he is bluffing talking cock..he said starbuck going to open in sandakan..somemore the location is taman seletar which nearby taman mawar..come on..MC D also don dare to open in sandakan..somemore you said starbuck open in taman seletar??so i asking him "sir..izzit starbuck or startbuck??"..he also blur..lolz....and he keep on asking people make payment but they never did something for us...when people din't make payment he will start saying your attitude got problem..this la that la..really don't need respect him at all...i had already pay more than what i deserve..now i make payment again mean i already give face to you..don't make me piss off and make you heart attack purposely...and here is a funny video that i found from my friend junloOng's blog there..the fast and bi-curious..it's a gay version of fast & furious 4...lolz..anyway..i watched the fast & furious 4 d...it's a nice movie..

0 comments: