BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Missing her...

Today nothing special..morning wake up..online..have lunch..and then just wait for the time for fishing or basketball..but fishing cancel..they said tomorrow will go to bahala island fishing..so me and my housemate went to play basketball..this 2 weeks i slim down 4kg..its a good news for me..but not more than 20 minute..the sky seem very dark d..and strong wind...started to rain..just started warm up body only then force to back home..after that...my mom da bao some food for my dinner..it taste nice..seafood..haha..my favorite prawn...after that..the actual plan was clubing..but 2 of our friend get sick...so cancel..me and lucas just went to have some drinks..the pic above is a pub name VOGUE..nice renovation...not much of people..good for drink..before went out for drink i did chat with my secondary school friends...kerry..talk about her..haha..that really remind me of her...haiz..what can i do??she also feel very suprise that im really loving a girl..cause for her im just a playboy..but actually im not..they judge me wrong..i miss her so much..i don't know she did view my blog or not...i don't know what is her respond..but she is special for me..i just hope everything go fine on her..

0 comments: