BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mobile problem...

Started from last night..my friend name's frank already started to help me fix my phone cause we using the same phone..the phone keep on hang and when i plug it into my comp..it cant show up my phone storage although it is connected..and just now it keep show up "image unsigned bla bla bla"..cause we flash to some unsigned rom...lol..why i wanted to do it??cause the unsigned rom look more cool...finally till just now we manage to fix it..i hope it will be ok..if the phone inside break d..then..really can use my phone to "sip" table leg...lolz..start from tomorrow i think i will bit busy d...cause class start at morning 7am..till evening 6pm..damn tired..they wanted expedite us..our cock story teller cap. syed today he said we will graduate on 15th of november..but i don't think so..cause we have to take exam..and then we have to fly somemore have to depend on weather sometimes...estimate it before chinese new year we can graduate i already very happy..only one thing make me quite excited..it's about navigate to bintulu..after finish this single engine..we will fly the twin engine~~will fly to bintulu and then stop there for 1 night and fly back to sandakan..interesting huh~really cant wait for that time~~

0 comments: